Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Questions Without Answers

During the question time of my presentation on Monday, someone asked if I would ever consider a career in helping people understand the effects of their body language. I have been thinking about that a lot lately. Is there such a career? I don't know if I would ever pursue that, but can I help those around me understand how important it is? Can my photographs help people understand their bond with those around them through their body language? Do people really care about body language?

These are all questions that I think I will continue to ask myself. I may never find the answers but I can embark on a fun adventure trying to answer them. As I go through my days I try to observe, respond and evaluate body language of myself and others. When I photograph, I will seek to the essence of a relationship. As I interact I will respond to small hints. This is all I can do

No comments:

Post a Comment